We are looking for a competent Inventory Manager to monitor and report on the company’s inventory. His/her job is important since the efficient handling of the company’s products and supplies is critical for the attainment of business goals.
The goal is to ensure that all business operations have adequate material to achieve their objectives.
● Proven experience in same or related role is required.
● An analytical mind with strong attention to detail.
● Multi-tasking ability.
● Ability to work independently and as a part of the team.
● Outstanding organizational and problem solving skills.
● Excellent communication and leadership abilities.
● Proficiency in MS Office is required.
● Should be flexible with time.
● Located in Sarkhej, Ahmedabad is preferred.
● Devise ways to optimize inventory control procedures.
● Inspect the levels of business supplies and raw material to identify
● Ensure product stock is adequate for all distribution channels and can
cover direct demand from customers.
● Record daily deliveries and shipments to reconcile inventory.
● Place orders to replenish stock avoiding insufficiencies or excessive surplus.
● Analyze data to anticipate future needs.
● Evaluate suppliers to achieve cost-effective deals and maintain trust
● Collaborate with warehouse employees and other staff to ensure business
goals are met.
● Report to upper management on stock levels, issues etc.