We are looking for an experienced Project In-Charge to manage organization of key client projects. As our project manager, your job will be to coordinate people and processes to ensure that our projects are delivered on time and produce the desired results. You will be the go-to person for everything involving a project’s organization and timeline.
● Relevant experience in project management and operations within the
commercial PV sector.
● Qualification in electrical field is a plus.
● Ability to read and understand electrical designs from specifications and
● Must understand site H&S requirements and be able to demonstrate their
understanding of current legislation.
● Experience in groundworks would be advantageous.
● Central Inverter and HV experience would be advantageous.
● Excellent organisation and communication skills are essential.
● Must be prepared to travel.
● Smart Appearance.
● Responsible for operational level understanding of the requirement of the
client, Site Visits, Site feasibility.
● Able to check site feasibility and provide the best suitable option for
● Having knowledge of IS & Specifications needed for the designing and
execution of solar projects.
● Conducting all essential tests required in entire Solar Project Execution.
● Maintaining the files and documents related to the solar project.
● To provide up-to-date weekly report.
● Create graphical representations of energy production systems.