We are looking for a trustworthy, take-charge individual to join our growing business as a Project Supervisor. The role of Project Supervisor has broad responsibilities, from managing staff and overseeing projects, to maintaining safety protocols and implementing site procedures. Our ideal candidate is experienced, responsible, and team-focused.
● Motivating, developing and directing people as they work.
● Managing one’s own time and the time of others.
● Providing information to co-workers.
● Getting members of a group to work together to accomplish tasks.
● Qualified in electrical field is a must.
● Proven experience in related role is an added advantage.
● Responsible for all safety aspects at the site, including Safety Walks in the field
● Responsible for all QC activity on site, performing QC Assessments of work by Technicians
● Responsible for providing general supervision & development of all employees at the site
● Use technical knowledge and experience to optimize site performance
● Manage on site technicians, including contractors
● Monitor tool and part inventories
● All other job duties as assigned by Project Manager and/or his or her designee.